How Do I Place an Order?
To place an order, please follow these steps:
1. Select the product you’d like to buy and ‘Check Availability at’ your preferred pincode
2. Add products to your cart or just hit ‘Buy Now’
3. Choose or ‘Add delivery address’. Use a preferred payment mode and confirm the order
How do I know my order has been confirmed?
An e-mail & SMS will be sent once you’ve successfully placed your order. We’ll also let you know as soon as the seller ships the item(s) to you along with the tracking number(s) for your shipment(s). You can track your orders from the ‘My Orders’ section on your Swadeshibabu.com account.
What should I do if my order is approved but hasn't been shipped yet?
Sellers usually ship orders 1-2 business days before the delivery date so that they reach you on time. In case your order hasn’t been shipped within this time please contact our Customer Support so that we can look into it.
How quickly can I get my order delivered?
Orders will be delivered by the date you see on the product page for your location.
Why can't I track my order even though it has been shipped?
Courier services usually take upto 24 hours to activate tracking for an order once it’s shipped. Please check again after the mentioned time frame.
My order status shows 'Out for Delivery', but I haven't got it yet. When will I get it?
The courier service will contact you for delivery of your order. Please check your SMS for more details.
Can I take the shipment after opening and checking the contents inside?
As per company policy, a shipment can’t be opened before delivery, but you can accept the shipment and get in touch with us later in case you have any concerns.
Why was my package not delivered?
- Sometimes, a package cannot be delivered due to one of the following reasons:Incorrect Address: If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is usually returned to the seller by the courier service provider or the unintended recipient. Please double-check your address carefully when placing a new order.
To remove an outdated or incorrect address from your account, go to My Account > My Addresses. Click on the 3-dot button beside the address you want to modify and select ‘Edit’ and then Choose ‘Save Changes’.
- Other Address Problems: In rare cases, it is also possible that the address label was difficult to decipher during the shipping and handling process, or that the courier service left the package at a different address than what was printed on the label.
- Failed Delivery Attempts: Most of the seller’s partnered courier service providers make more than one attempt to deliver a package. If nobody is available to accept the delivery after multiple attempts, the package is returned to the seller.
- Damaged During Transit: If a package is damaged on its way to you, the courier service provider will return it to the seller without attempting delivery.
- Note: A package once returned to the seller cannot be delivered again by the courier service provider. Please place a new order on our website or app if you would still like to purchase the item.
The delivery of my order is delayed. What should I do?
On the rare occasion that your order is delayed, please check your email & messages for updates. A new delivery timeframe will be shared with you and you can also track its status by visiting My Orders.
Will the delivery be tried again if I'm not able to collect my order the first time?
Couriers make sure that the delivery is re-attempted the next working day if you can’t collect your order the first time.
I missed the delivery of my order today. What should I do?
The courier service delivering your order usually tries to deliver on the next business day in case you miss a delivery.
You can check your SMS for more details on when the courier service will try to deliver again.
How do I get invoices for my previous orders without having to check my e-mails?
You can easily send invoices to your email ID from your Swadeshibabu.com account. To do so, visit My Account › Orders.
Why is the 'Cash on Delivery' payment mode not available at my location?
Availability of the ‘Cash on Delivery’ payment mode depends on the courier services delivering to your location. Please enter your pincode on the product page to check if this payment mode is available at your location. Courier service providers also have limits on the amount you can pay through cash on delivery based on the destination and your order could have exceeded this limit.
What do the different order statuses in 'My Orders' mean?
The different order statuses are as mentioned below:
- Approved: Order you have placed for an item is confirmed by the seller
- Ready to Ship: Your item is packed and ready for pick up by a courier service provider
- Dispatched: Your item has been picked up from the seller by the courier service provider and is on its way to a logistic facility
- Shipped: Your item is on its way to you
- Out for delivery: A Wish master is out to deliver your order
- Delivered: Your item has been delivered
- Return requested: You have created a return request for the item which is pending confirmation from the seller
- Returned: You have returned the item for refund/replacement/exchange
What should I do if I don't get the invoice for my order?
Sellers send a hard copy of the invoice in the shipments. A soft copy is also emailed to you within 24 hours of delivery in the delivery confirmation email sent to your registered email ID.
You can also visit My Account › My Orders page to get invoices for your orders.